Corn Moon Ride
September 6 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Meet at the parking lot by Bank One at 7:30 pm. Group will decide on a route. Ride for 2 to 2 1/2 hours on quiet roads. Social pace. Although multiple groups could form, nobody will be left to ride alone!
Food and drinks:
No scheduled stops – plan for nutrition according to your own needs.
Things to remember:
- Working Bike lights are required (front and rear). Don’t forget to check your batteries!
- Reflective gear (i.e. reflective vests, reflective anklets, safety triangles, etc.) is highly recommended.
- The course will not be marked on the road.
- You will be responsible for getting yourself back to the start point. You may need to rely on a map if you fall back from, or get out in front of, the group.
- Even though we will be riding on country roads, remaining single file or at most two abreast and on the right side of the road shows respect for motorists, represents our Club well and is highly recommended.
- And as always, certified helmets are required to be worn when riding at all Heartland sponsored events.
You must be logged in to see who is registered.